Named a "Top 20 Event" by the Southeast Tourism Society, the 15th annual Indie Memphis Film Festival reached its conclusion at the Closing Night Awards Show on Sunday, November 4. (Click here for our 2012 award-winners.) More than 11,000 attended the 2012 festival, shattering last year's attendance record with a 37.5% attendance increase! Click here for details.
- Editorial: Indie Memphis (The Commercial Appeal, 5/25/12)
- Indie Memphis Film Festival 2012 - Feature Film Lineup (John Beifuss, The Commercial Appeal, 10/5/12)
- Indie Memphis scores with new innovation track focused on tech (James Dowd, The Commercial Appeal, 11/2/12)
- Indie Memphis Awards: Antenna, As I Am, Open Five 2 are among the winners (Chris Herrington, The Memphis Flyer, 11/4/12)
- Indie Memphis Film Festival Award-Winners (John Beifuss, The Commercial Appeal, 11/5/12)
- Indie Memphis credits jump in participation to addition of tech track (James Dowd, The Commercial Appeal, 11/6/12)
On 35mm this Wednesday night at the Studio on the Square. Showings at 7 pm and 9:15 pm... http://t.co/m6YNioSIta